Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Decision!!

These few days got a lot of friends’ concern, they juz simply don wan me to get hurt in the end and wanting me to let go of him…

From the start, I already know that is stupid n silly to keep holding on to him but I juz willing it to do these stupid acts which I, myself already noe the result of it…

All because I just wants his care and concern by loving and pampering me… I wont care abt the result, I noe 1 fine day he will get married with another gal (the gf he having nw) and leaved me behind but I still don care!!

Im been thinking, do I really have a place in his heart or am I juz a toy or spare-tyre to him whenever he’s bored or nothing to do then he will come n find me…

Yesterday after group review, chatted with OUR father and mother found out that I need to be stronger…Learn that 被爱是幸福的,爱人是痛苦的 is wrong cos it’s juz 1 sided… ONLY 相爱才是最幸福的。。

If a person really loves another, there’s no extra space to hold another extra person in the heart!!

Finally I come to this decision, I noe is hard but I’ll try to leave him…I want to grow up and be more sensible person. I wont want all those ppl who concern abt me get worried and I need my focus on my work again!!

No comments: